Monday, December 05, 2005

One exam and a block-week before holidays!

Two more weeks to go before I'm flying to Douala. I can't wait really since I haven't been back to Africa since 2 years and because I really need a break. But before that, I have to write a paper in World Economy. The subject is as follows:
...an approximately 5-6 page note on an economic country, institution or issue of your choice. We stress that we are not after a repeat of an EIU country note. We want you to choose an issue and use the economic frameworks that this course and the core macro course provide to structure your arguments and provide insights. You can choose any country you wish (including those not covered in the course)
If you have an idea for a subject, you are welcome to send me an email or post a comment. I'm currently thinking about writing on sub-Saharan Africa or the Digital Divide but I need to check if I can find reliable data on those issues. I need to finish that before the end of the week since I'm taking a block week starting next Monday (that's an intensive 10 lectures class packed in 5 days) on Mergers Acquisitions and Alliances. Hope it will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home