Thursday, April 13, 2006

India... Here I come!

We are flying to India tonight with my girlfriend for 20 days of vacation in the North. This is going to be an amazing trip. We are landing in Delhi, stay two days there then go to Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and finally Bombay where we will take our plane back to London. It's going to be nice to get out of London for a bit, especially when some of my classmates are already back in school :)

I'm planning to take a lot of picture and I'm bracing myself for a nice culture shock as well. I don't think I will be confused by the overall likely poverty (after all, most African countries I've been too are in a much terrible state) but it's more the swarm of people that will be impressive. I'll try to write a couple of post on the blog from a cybercafe but don't count on this too much.


The bag is ready...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope you will enjoy your journey...dont forget to see city palace , hawa mahal , birla mandir architecture, amer fort, jal mahal , jantar mantar, famous temples , streets.....
goodluck
http://virtuously.blogspot.com/

9:31 PM  
Blogger Patxi said...

Enjoy your trip. I am seriously considering my preMBA-LBS trip to include a long stop in India. Therefore, all the info and impressions on yout trip will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Patxi

4:16 PM  
Blogger KV said...

You 2nd year students really do work hard ;-)

lol

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home