Friday, September 02, 2005

Internship done

We've performed our final presentation early this week and that was it! The last days were quite intense but we managed to deliver a good and clear presentation to about 20 people located in the US, Switzerland, France and the UK. I believe we made specific useful recommendations on how the company is to enter that new market and thus, we have avoided the MBA syndrome - ie. a lot of analysis but few recommendations if any!

The internship was very interesting since I was able to really put into practice some of the learnings from the MBA (5-forces, NPV...) in a completely new industry for me. I now have to get ready for the shadowing but my shadowee is on business travel almost 99% of his time so I think this will be painful to organize.

The 2007 have arrived on campus and you have a great number of posts from the 2007 Bloggers on their various experiences. Welcome to London guys and get ready for a though first term...

And finally, a link of my girlfriend's blog who has just started blogging as well (in French).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home