Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ice pop goes down

Oh no, I missed it! One has to be really stupid to attempt breaking the world record of ice pop in summer time in NYC but I would have love to see this 35,000 pounds kiwi-strawberry bar melting away. One woman was hurt by slipping on the pavement and fire department was called to clean the street. Actually, in terms of marketing, that is probably a success since more people heard about this failure than if it would have been a success.

While in the US, I'm looking at digital camera since they are a bit cheaper and I'm considering the following models: Canon PowerShot SD500, Nikon CoolPix S1, Fujifilm FinePix Z1 and Sony CyberShot T7. My initial choice is towards the Canon but if you can suggest something else, please do so in the comment section. I will use this camera for day-to-day since I will keep my old 24x36 Nikon F401 of 4kg with me when going backpacking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Guillaume said...

The food blogging goes on... ;)

G.

4:18 PM  
Blogger k said...

Ice Cream... mmmm

4:40 PM  
Blogger KV said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home