Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Workload

I’ve signed up for too many electives this term. We are only in week 2 of the term (still 8 to go) and I’m already exhausted. I’m attending four classes plus Spanish classes, which might not seem a lot, but three of those classes do require some heavy preparation and I’m not used to that anymore. The good thing is that I will have enough credits at the end of this term to graduate so I can take my last term off. I haven’t decided anything on that yet since it will depend on my starting date for my full-time job.

On this subject, I’m meeting with some people in the London office next week to negotiate staying in London instead of moving to their Swiss office. I hope it will go there since I’d really like to stay at least one more year in London and it will be better for my girlfriend as well who just moved this year to London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home