Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Light blogging

No new post since almost a week... I'm not keeping my goal of trying to write at least twice a week but in my defence, it's pretty busy right now. We have 2 exams coming up this week (Management Accounting and Operations and Technology Management) plus a couple of take home exams, reports or assignements to deliver for next week so it's a bit busy. Markstrat ended this week and we did pretty bad: we managed to go from the 2nd largest firm in our industry to the 5th (out of 6) so nothing to be proud of...

I'm also starting to plan my summer transition and the second year since I'm going to spend a couple of weeks outside London for my internship (US and Continental Europe) but I also have to find a new place to live for next year since my friend is moving to London.

A few news that caught my attention: the 'YES' is gaining back some points in the latest polls for the French referendum on the EU treaty, the Chinese intern who is spying on Valeo and the upcomming British election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home