Thursday, June 02, 2005

I should be studying...

We have an exam tomorrow; the subject: Information Management. I must say I'm not a big fan of this class but I guess that's mainly because I have a background in software. I missed a few lectures and did not prepare any of the cases so the exam will be a bit tough but I'm feeling a bit lazy so let's cross the fingers and hope that my general background of the subject will be enough.

I'm also spending some time to compose my portfolio of electives for year 2. Since I'm not going on exchange, I have up to 12 electives to choose among something like 80. I'm going to focus on Entrepreneurship, Finance and Strategy but will take at least one class in Marketing and one in Organizational Behaviour. I'm not going for the too technical stuff - I can learn that in a book - but I'm trying to find courses that will really add value to my career in the long term. Among the ones I'm taking for sure: "Financing the Entrepreneurial Business" and "Strategic Innovation" which, I've heard, are awesome.

Since I've decided not to study for tomorrow's exam, I went to Sundowners and I've met with a French 2007 who is here for the Open Week-End. The French Club organizes an event during the Open Week-End for all French speakers - meeting on Saturday 14:00 at the Sainsbury reception - so do not hesitate to join if you qualify (ie: MBA 2007 and French speaker).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home