Friday, June 17, 2005

Latest preparations

I'm back in Paris for a few days, enjoying the great summer weather but I don't have much free time. My task lists looks pretty bad: finish a take home exam, prepare the full moving of the Paris flat to the London one, get ready for the internship, meet some friends... all this in two days. Well, it's not that bad actually once written down :)

I'm flying this week-end to the East Coast to start working next Monday for a US-based financial services company. I'll be working with another intern on a global business development project which seems pretty interesting and I can't wait going back to work and start making some money again. I won't be based in New York but plan to go there every weekends to enjoy my favorite city. The two years I spent there were fantastics and going back to the various bars in the Village and Soho will be great.

After a few weeks in the States, I'll be flying back to the Continent, work a few more weeks from there and finally, go back to London in August to finalize the work. Stay tune for more.

On a different subject, a new LBS 2007 has started blogging a few weeks ago (spotted by The Divine Miss N): the move from the US to LBS by KV (apparently another French!)

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

So you used to live in NYC? What were you doing there? One of my closest friends just moved from California to New York and he's loving it.

Btw, I am a French citizen but the last time I went back to Europe was over 9 years ago. I'm sure things have changed since then.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home