Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Week end off

Was in Hamburg for the week end to meet with old friends from Africa. It was nice to be back in Germany and get some delicious wurst and good Heifeweisen beer... I've lived in Berlin a few years ago and although I did not like it too much, I still enjoy travelling back to Germany for a few days. It's cheap, people are friendly and the beer is excelent :) Hamburg is quite a nice city but it was freezing when we were there.



Picture of the Elbe - courtesy of my girlfriend's blog

The cold did not prevent us from having good fun in Reeperbahn/St Pauli district and it was definitely a nice week end.

The next trip is in 2 weeks to visit another friend in New York. I'm so happy to be back there, even for a few days. I really had so much fun during the two years that I've spent in the Big Apple that each time I get the chance to fly back there, I'm taking it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home