Thursday, May 25, 2006

More pictures

Due to high demand :) I'm posting a few more pictures. As you may have guessed, photography is one of my hobbies. I have started more than 10 years ago during one of my first backpacking trip in Tanzania and since then, I have accumulated thousands of pictures, mostly slides. I've resisted digital camera but my Powershot SD500 is taking amazing pictures so the next step will probably be a Digital SLR.

I also carry a Polaroid with me take a picture of people and offer it them. I find it also a good way to break the barrier, especially with kids.


Impressive Taj Mahal


Mobile stall in Bikaner


Where is the electrician?


Kids left to themselves between Jaipur and Bikaner


In Jaipur. I wonder what's in theses bags?


Women coming back from field work

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

great pics once again. i think you should post the entire set(here or elsewhere) for us to savour....

you have my email id, let me know when you have your plans finalised, and i will hopefully have something concrete info to offer...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home