Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Power failure

Massive power failure in the Marylebone area and the School was not spared. It started at around 2pm and at 4pm, the lights were still off. The security decided to evacuate the buildings and close the School given that after 4.30pm, there is not much you can do without light. I wonder how it happened! I mean, there was no storm today so why did the power went down? Anyway, I won't loose sleep over it.

Otherwise, I'm flying to New York tomorrow for a few days... That's so great! I can't wait to be back in the Big Apple. I'll post some pictures of Central Park under the snow. I'm coming back next Tuesday and it will be a busy week since our team has been selected to participate to the internal London Business School VCIC competition. Therefore the week-end just after my trip to New York will be spent on analyzing business plans, select companies in which to invest and defend our choices in front of a panel of venture capitalists. The winning team of the internal competition will participate to the semi-finals in the US a week later. Cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Guillaume said...

Hi? is anyone there?

It's time to start selling London Business School branded flashlight (along with umbrellas) on campus.

G. :)

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home