Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back from the Big Apple

New York was really cool but freezing... We did party a lot, sleep little and it was a great extended week-end overall. Couple of pictures below:

New York style truck...

I would love getting a loft here

A view from the Reservoir in Central Park

Fifth avenue

The return trip was not that great and I was actually quite disapointed with British Airways. The service was relatively OK on board and we landed on time but it then took us more than an hour to move from the plane to the Heathrow terminal because buses were unavailable... I could not believe this...

Back in London, the reality was tough: dozens (if not hundreds) of unread emails and couple of projects were I was late and little time to rest since tomorrow is the beginning of the VCIC competition. I'm getting ready for 3 days of hard work and no sleep but it will probably be very instructive and fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guillaume said...

Get a loft for me too. :)

I can send you the business plan we wrote for the NVD class if you need a warm-up.

G.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home