Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup and other

I must admit my days are not so busy right now. However, they are now going to be filled with football, although there is so much you can take and I'm not going to watch games such as USA vs Czech Republic... (No offense intended here). France is playing Tuesday vs Switzerland and it is the evening my future employer has selected for a networking event... What to do? Watch some football or go network with future colleagues?

Actually, when I say I'm not too busy, it's because I'm probably not doing enough for that Accounting class. Last week, the Professor put a poor girl on the spot by asking her a question that probably less than 20% of the class understood. Then he watched her for 5mn while she was trying to mumble an answer. That was funny (well not for her) but then I though it would be better for me to start paying attention and put the newspaper I was reading aside and concentrate on the class. But this is sooo boooring...

Some links from my days of surfing on the web: http://equityprivate.typepad.com/ep/ from an Associate with a NY based PE fund. It's quite well written and it's sort of Monkey Business on-line version. Also DealBreaker is quite good for readers interested by the banking industry. I did not find many blogs from Management Consultants (except Angel Angie) but send some links if you have some

With regards to the summer break, tickets for Bangkok have been booked. In the end, we are not going to travel through Singapore and Malaysia but our trip should take us to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

And to finish, here are a couple of shots from Venice where we went 2 weeks ago for the week-end:



2 Comments:

Blogger angie said...

I really like your Venice pictures, well done! Looking at the really makes me want to go there right now. I hope I can also travel a lot during the MBA.

9:24 PM  
Blogger k said...

thanks Angel
You will really have a lot of oppotunity to travel. May be not in the 1st term of yr 1 but then, no problem

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home