Monday, July 03, 2006

Zidane is magic

Yes I haven't blog in a long time but I've been quite busy, and not only for the World Cup.

Anyway, the game against Brazil was fantastic and if Zidane keeps on playing like this, we have a good change to go to Berlin on July 9th. Of course, the Portugeses are serious people and they sure know how to play football but they were not that convincing against England. We'll see...

Couple of pictures below from Piccadilly which had a little air of Champs-Elysée last Saturday...








4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff D said...

I've always been a big fan of Zidane's game. He looked his age earlier in the Cup but has been tremendous in the last few games.

And as I officially declared France my team when the U.S. was eliminated, I'm doubly excited. Now I have to figure out a way to get off of work on the 5th to watch it.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Karibu - Key phrase "Zidane is magic". He certainly looked like that in the game against Brazil. Having never watched him play, I always thought he was overrated but how quickly didn't my opinion change on Saturday. Brilliance. I was thinking to myself, "Ronaldinho, where are you, do you see what is going one. Step up man". I told my coworkers, watch out for France especially after beating Spain. Nice Job. France vs Portugal will be another amazing game!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger angie said...

I'm happy les Bleus are back! They were my second favorite team and now that Germany is out, I really hope France will win the Cup!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ricardo said...

Congratulations! :-)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home